CompTIA Server+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification for individuals with 18-24 months of experience with Industry Standard Server Architecture (ISSA) technology. CompTIA Server+ certifies technical knowledge in areas such as RAID, SCSI and multiple CPUs, as well as capabilities with server issues, including disaster recovery. Although not a prerequisite, it is recommended that CompTIA Server+ candidates hold a CompTIA A+ certification. The CompTIA Server+ certification bundle covers the body of knowledge required to prepare for the SK0-002 CompTIA Server+ 2005 certification exam.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to :
- Understand functions, features, and components of servers.
- Understand critical server storage technologies and the functions and features of IDE and SCSI.
- Define and understand best practices for installing and configuring servers.
- Define and understand best practices for upgrading servers.
- Understand server backup and disaster recovery best practices.
- Understand best practices in maintaining servers and their environments.
- Understand server-related troubleshooting best practices.