The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification is a vendor-neutral credential. The CASP exam is an internationally targeted validation of advanced-level security skills and knowledge. While there is no required prerequisite, the CASP certification is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, “hands-on” focus at the enterprise level.
CASP meets the growing demand for advanced IT security in the enterprise. Recommended for IT professionals with at least 5 years of experience, CASP certifies critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines and requires candidates to implement clear solutions in complex environments.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to :
- Apply technical knowledge and skills of Advanced IT Security.
- Conceptualize, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments.
- Apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines.
- Propose and implement sustainable security solutions that map to organizational strategies.
- Translate business needs into security requirements.
- Analyzes risk impact
- Respond to security incidents