CompTIA Mobility+ is the premier vendor-neutral certification to help IT professionals stay ahead of the mobile-ready curve. It validates expert knowledge in the latest mobility trends and the ability to work with an extensive variety of existing and emerging mobile technologies.
CompTIA Mobility+ allows IT Professionals to manage the complex environments that trends such as bring-your-own-device (BYOD) create. CompTIA Mobility+ shows that you understand different mobile technologies as well as over-the-air systems that will dominate business operations in the coming years. CompTIA Mobility+ focuses on the key security concerns that affect all things mobility, from BYOD environment threats to how to encrypt data at rest and data in motion.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to :
- Understand how to secure and manage risk within the mobile ecosystem.
- Identify the BYOD environment threats.
- Understand how to encrypt data at rest and data in motion.
- Manage over-the-air technologies, network infrastructure, mobile devices, and security.
- Deploy, integrate, support and manage a mobile environment ensuring proper security measures are implemented for devices and platforms while maintaining usability.